Are you a passionate marketer with experience in the lighting industry who thrives on the promise of new opportunities, team collaboration and the challenge of meeting aggressive business growth objectives through modern, strategic and data-driven marketing programs? If so, you may be a great fit for our Marketing Product Manager position here at Illumitex.
In this position you will be a core member of the team acting as the bridge from product idea to go to market initiatives and beyond. Constantly reviewing the product line, its details and its strategy while working with nearly every department in the organization, domestically and internationally, as well as external partners.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, team player and problem solver and is hungry for ongoing learning across all disciplines of marketing and business. This individual must be familiar with multiple marketing competencies and have a proven track record in product management – ensuring key milestones and deadlines are met throughout complex projects involving multiple marketing programs and deliverables.
Ideal candidate will have a lighting and/or manufacturing background and located in the Austin, Texas area.
Product Launch/Project Management:
• Manage the product lifecycle (from idea to end of life)
• Maintain constant pulse of market landscape including consumer needs, competition and brand position
• Collects ideas, feedback and consumer insights to help inform existing and future products
• Possess good business acumen by having a working knowledge of how the larger business operates, which includes frequent interactions with various departments within the organization
• Competent in financials and develops recommendations for pricing based off product contribution and targets, product forecasts, and how those contribute to the greater product line and category
• Proven experience assessing market potential, develop marketing strategy, and executing successful campaigns
• Develop content and implement product specs, datasheets, brochures, press releases, website information, labels, installation manuals and other documentation.
• Be the internal and external expert in designated product line, which may include training staffers, presenting to key dealers, show and articulate product benefits to agency partners, industry writers/editors and always be the champion for designated products
The Marketing Specialist will be required to keep up with the latest developments within relevant areas essential to the completion of the above stated duties, to include informational seminars and conferences on all related and relevant topics and fields.
Interested? TO APPLY PLEASE SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org