Illumitex a world-wide leader in the horticultural LED lighting market specializing in lighting for cannabis, vertical farms, greenhouses and contained environment agriculture. Our patented horticulture LED lights are tuned to plants’ photosynthetic needs and will help our customers save energy and increase yields.
The Sales Manager is an important member of our high-performing sales team. The focus of this position is to develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients. They will also work to develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and create winning sales propositions around these requirements. The focus of this position would be customers in the US and is designed as a selling and market-building position that will provide account-level leadership to identify and qualify prospects, create plans, and execute against these plans.
• Responsible for growing new business by demonstrating and selling our lighting solution to large market commercial accounts while continuing to drive revenue in our existing customer base
• Coordinate full sales cycle from initial prospecting to signed contracts through to ongoing account management
• Conduct extensive research to understand potential clients’ goals, objectives and challenges – fully understanding our distinctive difference in the marketplace
• Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts through proper reporting in the Company’s CRM system
• Specify hardware, software and technical services based on our customers specialized application requirement
• Provide input to continually improve the overall sales process and tools.
• Develops and nurtures strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with channel partners and dealers/contractors ensuring open streams of communication.
• Investigates competitor products, promotions and sales strategies.
• Maintains competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
• Participate regularly in marketing activities (e.g., industry trade shows)
• Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade journals, maintaining personal networks and participating in industry organizations