• All system components are future proof
• All control is maintained locally
• Internet access is NOT required (but optional)
• Remotely access via ETH or Cellular
• Simple graphical user interface control (Easy to use, set-up, and commission)
• Operates wirelessly across our robust 2.4GHz SNAP mesh network
The Gateway – The central ‘hub’ of your smart lighting solution and On-Site Controller for PowerHarvest – No Internet Required.
The Gateway site controller serves as the heart of your lighting solution, allowing local control without the internet. Gateway is a wireless, on-site control solution for monitoring and controlling outdoor and indoor lights via a mesh network. Provides the flexibility to manage your lighting, your way, with system setup and configuration through a mobile-friendly Wi-Fi interface. The system stores power data, zones, alarms, behaviors, and critical events locally for maintenance and troubleshooting; and provides municipal compliance via daily schedules, sensor controlled behaviors, and multiple dimming levels. With programmable schedules and easy setup, Gateway is the perfect solution for remote sites or where internet is not desired.
• No Internet Required
• No recurring software fee—buy once, use forever
• Multiple Zones, Behaviors, Events, and Schedules
• Creates a Wi-Fi connection to smart phone, tablet, or PC
• Optional Remote Access (SSRA) service available
• Firmware Upgrades via USB Flash Drive
• Sunrise and Sunset Schedules driven by latitude and longitude
• Optional Cellular Connectivity (SS450)
The Wireless Node – Lighting control with utility grade power monitoring for the PowerHarvest.
The Wireless Node is an intelligent wireless lighting controller that provides light monitoring and control with utility-grade power monitoring. Each Wireless Node provides intelligent ON/OFF switching, dimming, control, and constant status monitoring of your lighting fixtures.
• Integrated Photocell
• ANSI C136.41 5-pin Dimming Receptacle Support
• Utility grade power monitoring
• Remote control and scheduling
• Flexible Dimming Controls
• Secure, over-the-air upgrades to support future enhancements
• Seamless integration into the SimplySNAP lighting control system