The Lighting & Technology Applications Specialist will report to The Chief Commercial Officer and provides support to the Sales and Marketing Teams. The ideal candidate will be an essential resource for our team and our customers interpreting requirements and offer solutions that add value for our customers. This role also provides creative, functional and thorough lighting layouts and specifications for customer projects throughout the quoting process.
Position will be located in Austin, Texas.
- Completing lighting layouts using AGI32 software.
- Performing and reviewing point-by-point photometric lighting layouts for horticulture applications
- Receiving, prioritizing and processing incoming requests for photometric layouts.
- Understands and communicates complex and technical information clearly and concisely, adjusts language and terminology to meet the needs of the customer in a professional manner.
- Compute cost and price estimates for materials using a variety of criteria, such as inventory availability, competitive position, price validity, and other logistical considerations via our quoting system.
- Collaborates within field sales representatives and end users on quotes
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and friendly manner via email or phone.
- Determining the most efficient resolution for the customer’s problems and specifying correct product to purchase based upon application needs.