Illumitex is seeking a team player to join our high performing sales team to help us grow our rapidly expanding horticulture LED lighting business. This position will assist the sales team in providing support for them with our product to new and existing clients as the first-line representative responsible for handling inbound/outbound call inquiries, processing transactions, and acting as subject matter expert as needed. This position will report to our Customer Experience Leader and be based in our Austin, Texas headquarters.
• Order management administration which includes:
o Customer account entry and approval process
o Order entry and scheduling based on set lead times and capacity
o Work with the production planner to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner
o Quotation entry and distribution to appropriate sales manager; reps
• Customer service and inside sales support for all our market segments
o Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by telephone, and email
o Follow up with rep/end user on scheduled projects, ship dates, etc.
o Correspond with all sales representatives
• Own the customer experience process, keeping customers updated throughout the process all the way thru shipment and delivery.
• Assist in returns processing and customer questions regarding returns.
• Regular meetings with operations team to ensure we are meeting customer demand and timelines.
• Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.