The Benefits of LED for Greenhouse
Achieve the artificial sun lighting needs your plant has by including LEDs
LEDs consume up to 80% less energy than traditional lighting sources
LEDs run cool, creating less water consumption and chance of dehydration
LEDs are free of harmful elements such as mercury and lead
Learn more about the benefits of LEDs for Greenhouses
More ebooks and whitepapers?
Check out our RESOURCES section now!
OUR PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS
- PPF 1700, comparable to double-ended 1000-watt HPS
- High Efficacy 2.43 µmol/J, compared to HPS 1.8 µmol/J
- Long life, average 10-12 years, compared to group relamping every 9-12 months, common to HPS
- Lower initial cost than comparable LED systems
- RoHs Compliant, removes concerns with hazardous waste that comes with HPS
- Slim linear form factor design to reduce shadowing in greenhouse applications
The HarvestEdge® is the latest in industry leading horticulture fixtures. This redefines the use of LED grow lighting for greenhouse operations.
- Class-leading efficiency as high as 2.61 umols/J
- High power PPF – 775 for single bar with integrated driver
- Compact design that is offered with an integrated driver
- Minimal shading with a design intended for easy mounting to any standard strut .